Thursday, December 31, 2009

As 2009 comes to an end

I sit here in front of this computer and reflect on the events that have happened within... This past year has had many twists and turns. So I guess I will just start at the beginning of this strange year as I reflect. I started the year off alone, which really isn't a big shocker since I've been doing that for years. However, this time I thought I was "with" someone and therefore thought it was a given that we would be together on that day, but NOPE. That was truly the deciding factor for ending that so called "relationship." So, I moved from that one into one that was much much more destructive - - - WHAT WAS I THINKING? That's just it, I wasn't. Well, it didn't take me long to figure out that's not where I wanted nor needed to be...I had to bounce. And as fate would have it, in March I met my soulmate. The person was dead on but the circumstance was way wrong. So, not only has it been the happiest year of my life, it has been the most difficult. There isn't a doubt in my mind that I'm supposed to spend forever with him, it's just the timing was way off. I think we are getting closer now, but still not the exact time. It's hard wanting something so bad and it be just beyond reach. I know that it will come full circle really soon, and I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY LIFE TO BEGIN. I want to be a better person and this man makes me want to be just that. I want to be all I can be for him. I want our relationship to be envied. I want people to look at us and think, "man, I want what they have" and that doesn't just mean the love we share for each other but also the love that we share for God. For without Him, we wouldn't be possible for sure. I hope that we can build a strong relationship with God. I want that to start ASAP. I love this man and I want nothing more than to be his wife when the right time comes. I know that I'm hard to get along with and that I'm a challenging case but I think I've found someone that can handle the challenge or at least wants to try. HE LIKES IT AND HE KNOWS IT :) Anywho, I'm sure that next year is the big year for me - - HAPPINESS LURKS - - BEWARE :) Happy New Year!!!!!!

1 comment:

Porkchop said...

May God bless you sweet Shay Dawg!