Monday, April 5, 2010

As my life

continues to be on hold, something incredible has happened in the last couple of weeks. I have gotten the opportunity to spend some fun time with a very special 11 year old boy. I have learned a few things from this experience....life can be fun through the eyes of a child because nothing is really expected....next, children see the world through blinders....and one other thing, he wore me out....I don't think I ever had the energy this kid has...I can't wait until everthing is complete and things are as they should be.

Anyhoodle, on another note.........................................

Easter was an amazing time had by all (I hope). We should all consider ourselves very blessed, to have a Savior that cared enough to sacrifice Himself. I mean how many people, if any, would you be willing to go through what He did? I am far from perfect....I know that it was my sin that nailed Him to that cross. I don't appreciate that anywhere near the way I should. I mean seriously, w/o Him I wouldn't be here, and neither would you. It's hard to fathom the intense events that happened that day so many years ago, but I think that we must try. I hope to live a better life from this moment on, never losing sight of the real reason I'm here. It's for His glory and Kingdom results, not my own. I want a relationship with my future husband to be a Godly one. I want Jesus in the center of it all. With Him all things are possible!!!

No comments: