I decided to start blogging again. Not sure if it will be different this time, but I'm gonna give it another shot. I am alone (with the exception of my pups) most of the time and I always have thoughts jumbled in my head so............why not?
Things going on with me, are pretty much the same in some ways, and completely different in others. I'm still in school, one class to go (Accounting II). I'm still attending the same church and still absolutely love it. We are growing in number and conversations lol. I still struggle with wanting to control every part of my life and knowing that's not possible all at the same time. I am in love for the first time it seems. I believe with all my heart that God has amazing things in store for me, it's just having the patience to wait for His time to reveal them. My relationship with my Dad is so much better, while the one with my mother still sucks. My Granny turned 86 this past October and I am so thankful for her. My Aunt Linda has been gone for two years and I still miss her every single day. I only have nine dogs now, instead of ten :) I have recently become an avon sales rep (www.youravon.com/shayes0969), and I have begun to paint again. I hope to blog daily about my thoughts and feelings, as maybe a form of release for my brain. Some blogs may end up being prayers to God...not sure how it will all work out. I hope to inspire the people who read this in one way or another.
So.............now that you are pretty much caught up - - - - - -
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment